Terms & Conditions
§ 1 General
Sweet-Tee Design UG/ Cathy van Mastrigt (www.sweet-tee.biz, Römerstrasse 10, 83626 Valley, Germany Phone: +49 (0) 177 605 2870 runs an online shop under the internet address www.sweet-tee.biz. All orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order. We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Right to return
You may return the merchandise that you have received without indicating any reasons within two weeks by sending the merchandise back. The time limit starts running one day after the day on which you have received the merchandise and instructions about the right to return enclosed separately in writing. Returns will be accepted for consideration only when we receive them in the same condition, which the merchandise was sent, and in the given time limit, which means that you must ship it out on time. We reserve the right to repair damaged merchandise and return it to you instead of exchanging the merchandise. Return shipments will be at our cost and risk. You need to address the return shipment or the request to Sweet-Tee Design GmbH, Römerstrasse 10, 83626 Valley, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of return
In case of a valid return, the mutually received benefits are to be returned and eventually drawn profits (e.g. profits drawn from the use of the merchandise) are to be returned. In case that the merchandise has deteriorated, a compensation regarding the value may be claimed. This does not apply in case where the deterioration of the merchandise exclusively results from its inspection as it would have been possible for you in a shop. You also can avoid the obligation to compensate the value by not using the merchandise as if you owned it and by refraining from acts that might affect its value. Returns can only be shipped from the country to which the goods were delivered; e.g. returns on goods delivered to Austria can only be initiated in Austria.
All costs will be charged to your card or bank account. In case of a return, the card or bank will be credited. Please note however that any loses incurred due to changes in the exchange rate will not be credited.
If you have questions concerning your right to return the merchandise, please contact our Customer Care Team: email@example.com
§ 3 Important notes
1. The merchandise offered under www.sweet-tee.biz is presented on the Website in the format of digital photographs of existing merchandise. Minor divergences of the photographs from reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
2. Please note that the merchandise presented on www.sweet-tee.biz may no longer be available at the time of the customer´s visit to the website. For Germany and the other EU-countries all prices shown are listed in EURO and included VAT (19%) and exclude the shipping costs. For orders and shipping outside of Europe please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sweet-Tee Design UG / www.sweet-tee.biz is entitled to perform partial deliveries.
§ 4 Conclusion of contract
1. The contract between you and Sweet-Tee Design UG/ www.sweet-tee.biz is not entered into until we send the ordered merchandise to you. By sending the order form provided on our website to us you make a binding offer to enter into the contract. You finalize the order by entering all information during the order process and sending the order form to us by clicking on the "pay now/submit order" button.
2. Sweet-Tee Design UG / www.sweet-tee.biz is entitled to reject orders without indicating any reasons, in particular if there is well-founded suspicion that the merchandise purchased via the internet is to be sold to third parties commercially.
§ 5 Saving of contract
We save your order data. If you wish to receive a print-out of your order, you can print out an "order confirmation". This order confirmation will appear on your screen once you have completed the process by clicking on "submit order" and once your payment data have been successfully checked. Furthermore, you receive the order confirmation with all given data by email, which may be printed out as well.
§ 6 Delivery and Shipping
1. We ship with the German Postal Service. Sweet-Tee Design UG / www.sweet-tee.biz bears the transportation risk. We ship within Europe as well as to the United States and Canada. We DO NOT deliver to parcel service agencies/ pick-up centers or PO addresses!
2. We charge a fee for shipping and handling within Germany of 1.95 Euros for orders up to 20.00 Euros and 2.95 Euros for orders over 20.00 Euros. International shipping and handling fees are 2.95 Euros on orders up to 20.00 Euros and 4.95 Euros on orders over 20.00 Euros. You will find a complete list of countries where we ship on the Shopping Cart/Check Out page.
3. The merchandise is generally ready for shipping at the latest two business days after you have placed and paid for your order. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made within 2 to 7 business days calculated from the time it leaves our warehouse to the address indicated by the customer depending on the shipping destination.
4. Additional conditions for customers in non-EU countries:
For orders and deliveries to countries outside of Europe such as the United States, Canada and Switzerland, and all countries that impose customs duty, the delivery period tends to take 2 to 4 days longer.
Product prices are inclusive of all taxes, such as German VAT. Please note that custom duties, taxes and handling fees for each individual country will be applied and invoiced separately according to country regulations. Please note that potential foreign bank charges have to be borne by you.
International customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
§ 7 Payment, Default
You may pay your order at www.sweet-tee.biz via PayPal.
All payments including refunds will be processed in Euros.
Sweet-Tee Design UG (www.sweet-tee.biz) uses PayPal, the world's more secure and reliable payment processing system. None of your credit card data will be stored or saved on the Sweet Tee website. PayPal payments are processed with a SSL interface [CH1] (Secure Socket Layer). This is an asymmetric encryption method in the Internet that secures your credit card data during the transmission process against access and manipulation. It is therefore impossible for third parties to read this data during transmission over the Internet. We provide you with a comprehensive security and payment guarantee. You may receive more information under www.paypal.com.
Upon the transaction we process your order within the delivery period indicated in § 6.
Note: Credits resulting from returns will be transferred back to your account.
Potential transfer charges have to be borne by the customer.
§ 8 Retention of title
Until payment is made in full Sweet-Tee Design UG retains its title to the merchandise.
§ 9 Questions regarding the order or complaints
Please direct questions regarding your order or complaints to our Customer Care Team:
§ 10 Warranty
Statutory warranty provisions apply.
§ 11 Choice of Law, Validity
1. German law applies with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions remain unaffected.